The dress code policy at GEO Prep Mid-City is essential for learning by removing unnecessary distractions. Each family that accepts enrollment in the school also accepts the dress code as mandatory.
If there is a change in dress code for a field trip or special event, parents will be notified of the change prior to the day of the event. Otherwise, the dress code must be followed at all times.
We rely on our parents to help reinforce our uniform policy.
The following guidelines for our uniform policy will be strictly enforced beginning the first day of school.
Dress Code will be strictly enforced on the first day of school.
- Elementary grades, K-5: School uniforms must be a red collared shirt with the school’s logo and navy-blue pants, navy blue skirt, or jumper.
- We have added a red plaid skort to the uniform for girls K-5.
- Spirit shirts may be worn on Fridays by scholars who exhibit good behavior during the school week.
- Middle school grades 6-8: School uniform must be a navy collared shirt with the school’s logo and khaki pants, shorts, skirt, skort, or jumper. Spirt shirts may be worn on Fridays by scholars who exhibit good behavior during the school week.
- Jackets should be a solid color. (No words, pictures, signs, or symbols.)
- All K-5 students must wear Navy pants/slacks, with no embellishments/designs (No jean material)
- All 6-8th grade students must wear Khaki pants/shorts, with no embellishments/designs (No jean material)
- No shoes with flashing lights.
- Socks must be solid BLACK or WHITE, with no color combinations.
- Males must wear a black or brown belt.
- Girls if they so choose must wear a black or brown belt.
- Shoes must be closed toe. (No sandals or flip flops) No foam runners.